The of Customer Relations
Make A Great Impression on your Customers™ and deliver meaningful and memorable customer experiences. When you choose to create a true MAGIC® culture, you will build trust, strengthen relationships and increase loyalty.
Develop your associates’ ability to deliver exceptional service to every customer—external or internal. Whether that interaction occurs in a contact center, an office, a retail establishment or in a customer’s home, MAGIC addresses your unique phone and face-to-face contacts.
Four interactive modules address the skills and attitudes needed to create high-quality experiences for every customer and employee:
Develop the MAGIC Mindset of Service
- Explore what exceptional service is from the customer’s perspective
- Define the MAGIC standard of communication
Establish MAGIC Relationships with Others
- Create the right impression through words, tone and visual choices
- Restore and strengthen relationships through listening and empathy
- Build security and trust with MAGIC phrases
Express MAGIC Accountability
- Discover “the real issue” through listening and questioning skills
- Express commitments and agreements by using clear and specific language
Handling Difficult Situations with MAGIC
- Use The Five MAGIC Steps to handle complaints and challenging situations
- Keep cool under pressure by managing your perception and your response
- Measure the quality of each contact with The 33 Points of MAGIC Standard
What this means to you
- Increase associates’ confidence in their ability to handle difficult situations
- Reduce time spent on unproductive detours in customer conversations
- Create a contagious, customer-focused culture where associates embrace a service mindset and model it in every touchpoint
- Deliver consistently exceptional service experiences and achieve measurable results
Customized: Realistic job-related scenarios are created for recorded skill practices
Individualized Coaching: Behaviorally-specific feedback is provided to each participant for performance improvement in the class and on the job.
Free Online Reinforcement: Participants receive a free three-month license to access three MAGIC Workouts, our online reinforcement tool.
Course is two days in length and can be adjusted to fit client needs; e.g.: Deliver in consecutive half-days or in two-days, one day or via webinar
To watch an overview presentation, click here.
to bring the MAGIC of Customer Relations Program to your company.